Punta Cancún s/n, Zona Hotelera
Cancún, Q. Roo
52 (998) 848 7000 phone
52 (998) 848 7001 fax
Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
ACTIVITIES DAY AND NIGHT
Far away from the every day
Everyone has their own idea of the perfect day. So we've filled Dreams Cancun with so many wonderful ways to make it yours.
- In our sparkling pools
- Scuba lesson
- Spanish, cooking and other classes
- Ocean trampoline
- Just lazing on the beach in the shade of a thatched palapa with a cool drink and a great book
- Dreaming of Freedom Turtle Program (seasonal)
Bluewater Snorkeling, a premier tour and adventure outlet, offers guests the chance to snorkel up close and personal with some of the Caribbean’s most amazing creatures. The tour departs from the a pier off Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa taking guests nearly 12 miles off the coast in search of the large marine animals.
Throughout the summer months, the Whale Shark is found off the coast of Holbox Island, near Quintana Roo. This fascinating large animal rises to the surface to feed providing sightseers the perfect opportunity to view these animals in their natural habitat. In addition, guests can snorkel with sailfish, dolphins, false killer whales and silky sharks all year round. Contact the concierge for more details.
Find out more here.
In the evenings, Dreams Cancun comes alive in all new ways.
- Moonlit theme parties
- Outstanding music and shows
- Big screen outdoor movies under the stars
- Evening craft market ... and other surprises every night