Dreams La Romana
Playa Bayahibe, La Romana,
P.O. Box 80
(809) 221-8880 Phone
(809) 221-2776 Fax
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa - Dominican Republic
Our tour desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions. *Additional costs apply.
- Altos de Chavón — A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- Isla Catalina — A small offshore island with an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
- Isla Saona — taking a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island will show you the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
- Santo Domingo — the oldest city in the New World, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobble stone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
- La Romana- third largest city in the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and a duty-free zone.
- Higuey- A small town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
- Punta Cana - With a large international airport and stunning beaches, Punta Cana is now only a short drive away.