Dreams Palm Beach
Cabeza de Toro; P. O. Box 68;
Higuey, Dominican Republic
Tel: (1) 809 552 6000
or (1) 809 687 5747
Fax: (1) 809 468 2151
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
Explore... and more*
Our tour desk can help you arrange private or group excursions to these wonderful nearby attractions.*Additional costs apply.
- Altos de Chavón — A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón
- Isla Catalina — A small offshore island with an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
- Isla Saona — While taking a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you’ll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
- Santo Domingo — the oldest city in the New World, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
- La Romana- third largest city in the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and a duty-free shopping zone.
- Higuey- A small town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
*Additional cost may apply
Punta Cana's Beach
TripAdvisor awarded Punta Cana with 2011 Traveler's Choice Awards as the #8 "Best Beach in the World" and the #6 "Best Beach in the Caribbean & Mexico", due to the postcard-perfect white sand views, swaying coconut trees and crystal-clear waters.