Juárez Km. 236.7 No. 1
Tulum, Quintana Roo, México CP 77761
52 984 871 3333 phone
52 984 871 3353 fax
Photos courtesy of the Mexico Tourist Board
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa - Mexico
Explore... and more*
The “not to be missed” attractions nearest to the resort are the ancient ruins of Tulum consisting of pyramids and ceremonial structures, all less than 5 minutes away.
The location is stunning, on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean. It dates back to approximately 564 A.D. with its most important period being from 1200 - 1521 A.D. It is the site of Mayan pyramids, ceremonial and government structures of the walled city's main center. This magical, mystical place will be a fascinating and perhaps even spiritual experience for you.
Other local and nearby points of interest are:
- Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-ha, Chichen-Itza and Kohunlich
- World's second largest barrier reef - just offshore
- Nearby underground rivers, caves and jungles for adventure seekers
- Eco-adventure attractions at Tres Rios and Xel-Há
- Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Playa del Carmen
- Cozumel - ferry from Playa del Carmen
*Additional cost may apply
TripAdvisor awarded Tulum with 2011 Traveler's Choice Awards as the #5 "Best Beach in the World" and #4 "Best Beach in the Caribbean & Mexico", due to its rare mix of beach, archeology and village.