Activities on Property
Surrounded by rainforest and wildlife, at this eco-friendly resort you will discover the many activities and water sports that will make your family-friendly getaway at Dreams Las Mareas extra special.
Endless vacation fun.
- Local wildlife watching
- Bike tours
- Non-motorized water sports
Entertainment and activities for kids and teens.
- Explorers Club For Kids ages 3-12, offering video games, crafts and even a camping adventure. Open daily from 9 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17, social events, video games and table games. Open daily from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Adults are allowed access when accompanying their children.
Make a Splash
Splash the day away.
- Three pools (upper pool, adults-only pool, and lower pool)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Upper pool includes a water slide for kids
- Calm local beach
- Scuba diving and fishing trips*
Morning or night, you’ll always find things to do at Dreams Costa Rica.
- Big screen movies
- Weekly beach party
- Theme nights and parties
- Spectacular shows
- Classes: cooking, cocktail and Spanish
Spa by Pevonia
Indulge with a relaxing treatment.
- Relaxing couples massage
- Soothing wraps
- Anti-aging facial
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Reach your fitness goals - even on vacation.
- Stationary bikes
- Universal machine
- Strength and weight training modules
- Free weights and fitness machines
Explore the Destination
Discover the Pura Vida way of life in one of the happiest and greenest countries in the world. Tucked between the Caribbean and Pacific Oceans, Costa Rica is a land of incredible biodiversity with volcanoes, cloud forests and tropical wildlife, national parks and more — ideal for anyone seeking adventure. Dreams Las Mareas is located on beautiful Playa El Jobo in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. This all-inclusive, family-friendly resort is ideal for couples and families looking to experience all that Costa Rica has to offer.
Tours & Excursions
There’s so much to do in Guanacaste, Costa Rica! Hike through the lush rainforest, discover an active volcano, experience white water rafting, take an ATV tour or go horseback riding. It’s all right at your fingertips.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.
*Additional fees apply