Activities on Property
Discover the many activities and water sports included in your stay that will make unforgettable memories with your family at Dreams® Dominicus. Let the adventure begin!
Get ready to enjoy endless family fun activities!
- Giant chess board
- Beach and pool volleyball
Kids and teens can have their own adventure at Dreams La Romana.
- Explorers Club for ages 3-13, offering video games, crafts and even their camping adventure on the beach. Open daily from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Core Zone for Teens is for ages 13-17, features daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers. Open daily from 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Adults are allowed access when accompanying their children.
Make a Splash
Play. Relax. Refresh. Make a splash on your next vacation.
- Four pools (infinity, social and relaxing)
- Two outdoor hot tubs
- All pools contain chlorine and are heated during December through March
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving tour and deep-sea fishing*
- PADI diving center*
- Boat and fishing excursions*
Sunup or sundown, there are always things to do at Dreams La Romana.
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Live musical performances
- Theme nights and beach parties
- Spectacular shows
- Classes: dance and Spanish
Spa by Pevonia
Adults also need a break. Discover an oasis of relaxation you’ll never forget.
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Neck, Shoulders and Back Massage
- Relaxing couple’s massage
- Water Lily After-Sun Soothing Wrap
- Hot Stone Massage
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Take your fitness to the next level above sea level.
- Free weights
- Exercise bicycles
- Step machines
- Elliptical machines
- Fitness accessories (e.g., yoga mats, exercise balls)
Note: All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children. Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance into the Explorer’s Club. Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
Looking for culture or adventure? From cultural activities like visiting the Mediterranean village of Altos de Chavón, spending a day at Santo Domingo experiencing local life or simply enjoying memorable moments with your family, the Dominican Republic has it all! Seeking an extra dose of excitement? Spend the day hiking or exploring in natural cenotes.
Discounted Green Fees
Guests of Dreams Dominicus La Romana receive discounted green fees at La Estancia Golf Club*
*Additional fees apply
Tours & Excursions
La Romana area offers plenty of full and half-day tours and excursions to discover the wonders of the Dominican Republic, do as much as you want and explore this amazing island.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.