Activities on Property
Just steps from your own luxury suite, you'll discover there are many activities and water sports included in your stay that will make your getaway at Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya extra special.
There’s no better place to enjoy some “us” time.
- Ride a Bicycle
- Water and beach volleyball
- Enjoy a round of golf in Puerto Aventuras with discounted green fees.*
Kids and teens can have their own Riviera Maya adventure.
- Explorers Club For Kids ages 3-12, offering video treasure hunts, a Mayan rock climbing wall and even a weekly camping adventure. Open daily from 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17, features a vast array of sports and games, weekly bonfires and mixers. Open daily from 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Make a Splash
Make a splash on your next getaway.
- Two pools
- Two outdoor hot tubs
- Introductory scuba lessons in the pool
- Natural saltwater pool on the beach surrounded by coral and exotic fish
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving tour and deep-sea fishing*
Sunup or sundown, there’s always something happening.
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Spectacular live musical performances
- Theme nights and festive outdoor events
- Classes: cocktail, dance and Spanish
Spa by Pevonia
Discover an oasis of relaxation you’ll never forget.
- Indoor and outdoor treatment areas
- Reflexology, aromatherapy and other exotic and native treatment
- Relaxing couples massage
- Body wrap treatments
- Steam bath and sauna
- Large outdoor hot tubs
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Take your fitness to the next level above sea level.
- Free weights
- Stair climber
- Aerobics and water aerobics
- Cross trainers and other cardio machines
Note: All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children. Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance into the Explorer’s Club. Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
There are so many things to do in the Riviera Maya. Experience land and sea excursions on the charming eastern coast of Mexico. Enjoy unforgettable experiences while learning about the traditional and ancient Mayan culture. Or try a little more adventure by doing some deep-sea diving or playing a round at championship-caliber golf courses.
Discounted Green Fees
Guests of Dreams Aventuras receive discounted green fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club, Gran Coyote Golf Riviera Maya and El Camaleón Mayakoba Golf Course.*
Reserve a Tee Time ›
*Additional fees apply
Tours & Excursions
Visit Tulum’s nearby Mayan ruins, explore the shimmering waters of the Caribbean Sea or interact with dolphins in the Riviera Maya. We area offer plenty of full and half-day tours and excursions to discover the wonders of the Caribbean Sea and connect with the authentic culture of the region.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.