Activities on Property
Discover the many activities and water sports included in your stay that will make your tropical getaway at Dreams Cozumel Cape extra special.
Create lasting family memories.
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Board games
- Access to Secrets Aura (guests 18+) and Sunscape Sabor
Just for kids and teens.
- Explorer’s Club For Kids ages 3-12, offering video games, crafts, table games, ball pit and climbing pyramid. Open daily 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17 featuring videogames, air hockey and social events. Open daily 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Adults are allowed access when accompanying their children.
Make a Splash
Splash the day away.
- Two pools (main and scuba lesson pool)
- Aqua aerobics
- Scuba Diving*
- Non-motorized watersports
Fun throughout the day and into the night.
- Big screen movies
- Nightly family-friendly entertainment
- Theme nights
- Classes: Yoga, Cooking, Cocktail making and Spanish
- Wine and tequila tastings
Spa by Pevonia
Indulge in a tranquil spa oasis right next door.
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Full Body Seaweed Wrap
- SkinFit Caviar for Him
- Oxygenating Facial
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Stay fit in paradise.
- Weight stand and benches
- Stationary bicycle
- Lifecycle machine
- Universal weight stationaries
*Additional costs may apply
Note: All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children. Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance into the Explorer’s Club. Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
Experience the vibrance of Mexico’s eastern coast, home to Cancun, Riviera Maya and Cozumel. Discover a rich tapestry of local history, enjoy endless nighttime entertainment, explore famous dive sites or relax on some of Mexico’s best beaches.
Tours & Excursions
Discover the wonders of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya with a variety of awe-inspiring full and half-day tours and excursions including options to learn about the local culture and Mayan history.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.