Create lasting family memories.
- Locked in Love Garden
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce ball and billiard
- Climbing pyramid
- Table games
*Please note due to local guidelines, certain activities may be temporarily unavailable.
Dreams Riviera Cancun offers games and activities for kids.
- Explorer’s Club For Kids ages 3-12, offering video games, crafts, table games, ball pit and climbing pyramid. Open daily 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Make a Splash
Splash the day away
- Three pools (infinity, activities and kids)
- Two outdoor hot tubs
- Infinity pool and kids pool are heated
- Sport fishing*
- Scuba Diving*
- Non-motorized watersports
Fun even when the sun goes down.
- Outdoor movies on giant screen
- Nightly family-friendly entertainment
- Theme nights
- Classes: Yoga, Cooking, Dance and Spanish
- Mexican bingo
- Wine and tequila tastings
Spa by Pevonia
Relax and revive in a spa oasis.
- Water Lily After-Sun Soothing Wrap
- Deep tissue massage
- Hot stone massage
- Papaya and pineapple manicure/pedicure
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Keep your fitness routine on track.
- Stationary bikes
- Cardio and other strength training machines
- Free weights
Note: All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children. Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance into the Explorer’s Club. Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
Experience the vibrance of Mexico’s eastern coast, and discover the wealth of things to do in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Cozumel. Discover a rich tapestry of local history, enjoy endless nighttime entertainment, take an underwater adventure into famous dive sites, or relax on some of Mexico’s best beaches. There is something here for every vacation style.
Discounted Green Fees
Guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun receive discounted green fees at the nearby Cancun golf courses Gran Coyote Golf Riviera Maya, El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course and El Tinto.*
Reserve a Tee Time ›
*Additional fees apply
Tours & Excursions
Discover the wonders of the Riviera Maya with a variety of awe-inspiring full and half-day tours and excursions in Cancun, Riviera Maya and the Yucatan Peninsula, including options to learn about the local culture and Mayan history.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.