Activities on Property
Make your family getaway at Dreams Vallarta Bay extra special. Discover fun and exciting activities on your vacation to Puerto Vallarta, many of them just steps from your own luxury suite.
Memorable activities for the whole family.
- Soccer and pool/beach volleyball
Games and activities for kids and teens.
- Explorers Club For Kids ages 3-12, offering video games, crafts and even a camping adventure Open daily from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Core Zone Teens Club for ages 13-17, features video games, social events, table games and activities. Hours vary by season.
- Adults are allowed access when accompanying their children.
Make a Splash
Soak up some sun at our shimmering pools.
- Three pools (main pool, activity pool and kids pool)
- One outdoor hot tub
- All pools contain chlorine and are heated during the winter
- Scuba diving* and sailing*
- Non-motorized water sports
Day or night there’s always something to do.
- Live nightly entertainment
- Chef’s Table dining experience*
- Weekly tours of the restaurant kitchens with small bites and dessert
- Seasonally available: turtle release and whale watching
- Classes: dance and Spanish
Spa by Pevonia
Indulge at our expansive world-class spa.
- Chocolate body wrap
- Jojoba oil body exfoliation
- Aromatherapy massage
- Winetherapy massage
- Coffee seduction manicure/pedicure
- Hydrotherapy circuit
Enjoy your getaway while meeting your goals.
- Free weights and barbells
- Yoga classes (sesaonal)
*Additional costs may apply
Note: All Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children. Children must be fully potty-trained for admittance into the Explorer’s Club. Entertainment programming changes throughout the year and often without notice. The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of our resort is strictly forbidden.
Explore the Destination
Dreams Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta is perfectly situated near the Western Sierra Madre Mountains on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. Known for its beautiful beaches, charming towns, and friendly people, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of activities in Puerto Vallarta. Spend the day shopping for handcrafted art or enjoy the local flavors. A short drive away from Puerto Vallarta is the beautiful town of Nuevo Vallarta, famous for its long, golden-sand beach along Banderas Bay. If a quiet, tranquil vacation is what you are looking for, spend some time on the relaxing coast of Riviera Nayarit, just further north of Nuevo Vallarta.
Tours & Excursions
There are so many exciting things to do in Puerto Vallarta. Embark on epic half day and full day tours and excursions where you can ATV through the Sierra Madre ranges, explore Marietas Islands or take a city tour. You’ll never forget these experiences.
Child care services are available separate from the Explorer’s Club or Core Zone. Additional costs apply and are subject to change. Contact the concierge for details.