Small Dogs WelcomeBring your pup to paradise!
Select resorts now welcome small dogs (under 22 lbs. or 10 kg) in their accommodations and on property. This service is available for $65 USD in the required room category ($75 USD for Zoetry properties). Please contact the resort directly to confirm necessary room category. To check availability and reserve a room for a guest with a dog, please email the reservations department at the resort.
Dog friendly guest rooms include the following:
- Welcome letter with guidelines and restrictions
- Dog bed
- Food and water bowls
- Floor mat for bowls
- Rope toy
- Small plastic bone for dogs
- Dog waste bags
- Dog-in-room door hanger
Thinking about bringing your best furry friend along? Here are a few facts to keep in mind:
- Our dog policy requires dogs to be under 22 lbs. (10 kgs.)
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room
- Dogs are only allowed in designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the pool, fitness center, spa, retail shops, golf facilities, or on the beach
- Dogs will be allowed in certain restaurants that have a terrace or an outside area. These select restaurants will supply available dog bowls for food and water
- Dogs may not be left alone in a guest room longer than two hours at a time or overnight - guests must show the provided "Dog Friendly Room" door hanger when leaving their animal alone in the room
- All dogs must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in a guest room
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on resort grounds and properly disposing of waste in designated areas
- Room cleaning services will only be completed if the guest is present with the dog to ensure everyone's safety and comfort!
Please note the number of dog-friendly rooms on property is capacity controlled and only available upon request prior to arrival by contacting the resort's reservations department. The small dog program does not apply to certified services animals as required by law.
Guidelines, restrictions and availability apply and are subject to change at any time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Select resorts’ dog policy allows dogs under 22 lbs. (10kgs) for $65 USD per night ($75 USD per night at Zoetry properties), in specific room categories only.
- Please check with your airline for information regarding traveling with pets, including security and TSA guidelines.
- Only small dogs are permitted.
- Required upon check-in:
- Dog’s name, weight, age, color, and breed for identification purposes during their stay
- Vaccination certificate from veterinarian proving Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations within the past 12 months
- Evidence that a current treatment for fleas and ticks is in use
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room. Dog is allowed only on designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool, Fitness center, Spa, Retail shops, and Golf facilities
- Due to local regulations, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
- Dog must always be on a controlled leash or in a dog carrier when not in the guest room. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the dog on resort grounds and properly disposing waste in designated areas.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for periods longer than two hours. Guest must notify the front desk and hang the “Dog Friendly Room” door hanger when leaving their dog unattended in the guest room. Guest must answer the cell phone number provided to the resort while their dog is unattended in case there are any issues.
- Dogs must never be left alone overnight. Please contact the concierge if boarding recommendations are needed.
- Guest room cleaning services will not be carried out unless the guest is present. The dog owner must be in the room if the dog is present when the guest’s room is cleaned, in order to not frighten the pet and to avoid the risk of a pet’s escape. Please contact the concierge to schedule convenient cleaning times.
- The resort reserves the right to request the dog's removal if the above guidelines are not adhered to.
- Restrictions, guidelines and availability are subject to change at any time.