The Beyond Memorable package is available to new wedding bookings made a minimum of one year in advance of wedding date at participating Secrets, Breathless, Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. The resort, at its discretion, can offer the Beyond Memorable package less than a year in advance of the wedding date. Prices and package inclusions subject to change without notice. Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. This package is not combinable with Save your Date or Groups programs. The Beyond Memorable package is inclusive of 50-79 or 80-100 guests staying a cumulative of at least 75 paid room nights or 120 paid room nights respectively. Complimentary rooms do not count toward paid room nights. Additional guests can be added for an additional cost. This cost is per person and varies by resort. Wedding date and rooms are based to availability and must be confirmed with the resort in advance of purchase. All reservations must be booked through the same source in order to qualify for this offer. Upgrades, customizations and additions can also be made to the package through the resort’s wedding coordinator.
Once wedding is confirmed it cannot be canceled within 6 months to the date of the wedding without a fee. For weddings booked within 6 months of the wedding date, the wedding cannot be canceled without incurring the penalty. This cancellation penalty fee is $750. If the wedding group guest size or room nights are not met by the time of the wedding, the promotion will no longer be applicable, and the couple will need to build the package a la carte or based off of the standard brand wedding packages, with additional costs per guest.
*Upgrades are based on availability and check in upon arrival at the hotel.
*Select resorts may offer plated menus rather than buffet option. Please confirm with resort upon time of booking.
**Group inclusion terms and conditions:
• Private check-in is only applicable when the group arrives at the hotel at the same time, and when the hotel has been notified at least 7 days prior to arrival.
• Every fifth room within the group will be complimentary with a maximum of ten complimentary rooms per group booking (room nights calculated daily and are not cumulative). It is not required to have 4 paid rooms in the same room category in order to receive the 5th room free. The free room will be given in the lowest room category with the lowest rate. Additionally, the complimentary room will be given for the same number of nights that the majority of the rooms have been booked. (i.e. – If 5 rooms are booked for 5 nights and 1 room booked for 3 nights, the 1 room for 3 nights booked would be free because that room holds the lowest value).
• 1 complimentary room upgrade for every 10 rooms per night paid, with a maximum of two upgrades per day. Upgrades are based on availability and are given to the next room category where the majority of the 10 rooms are met.
• $100 in resort coupons per person will be issued. Rules of use apply and are listed below. Resort coupons are not combinable with any other offer.
• Complimentary room upgrades are based upon availability and are given to the next room category from where the majority of the 10 rooms are met. The upgrade applies to a room within the block of 10 rooms per night booked.
Resort Coupons terms and conditions:
Resort coupons are applicable at the Spa (up to $40 USD per every 50-minute treatment), romantic dinners (up to $60 USD per every romantic dinner scheduled with the concierge) and up to $10 USD for every bottle of wine purchased.
Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services. Resort coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, and are not refundable and are non-transferable.
Resort coupons are not applicable for tips, taxes, private functions and/or special events such as Christmas and New Year's gala dinners. Resort coupons are not accumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer including, but not limited to spa treatment discounts. They are only valid during the original stay and cannot be deducted upon check out.