Grab your woods and irons – guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa are offered complimentary greens fees at a nearby golf course.
Another great option with complimentary greens fees is the Nick Price designed, "El Tinto" which boasts 18 magnificent holes, par 72 and a 7,400 yard course.
Guests can enjoy complimentary greens fees at the Gran Coyote Golf Riviera Maya. Designed by Nick Price, Gran Coyote is an 18-hole, par 71 championship golf course offering guests a chance to enjoy some friendly play just under a 20-minute drive from their resort.
Guests can also enjoy complimentary greens fees at El Mayakoba Golf Course. Designed by Greg Norman, this par 72, 7,024 yard course features three diverse ecosystems: the tropical jungle, mangrove wetlands and the beach.
Guests of Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa can enjoy complimentary green fees at El Tinto, Gran Coyote Riviera Maya Golf Course and El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course. Guests can enjoy one complimentary round per person, per day. There are additional fees that guests are responsible for at the golf course.
Additional charges apply as follows:
El Tinto Golf Course
Pricing from May 1, 2021 through October 31, 2021
• Prime time: $75 USD (7 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.), includes:
• Twilight: $55 USD (Starting at 12:00 p.m.), includes:
Replay: $35 USD
Junior Fee (17 years old & younger): $40 USD
Rider Fee: $25 USD
Additional pricing details:
• Round trip transfer available at $20 USD per person (based on 2 persons) should be booked at least 24-hours in advance to guarantee space. Single transportation is $30 USD.
• Food and beverage available at the cart bar and the restaurant.
• Rental clubs are current professional models: $50 USD per set, per person. If the renter pays in cash for the rental set, we will include 5 “experienced balls.” Each player needs to play with their own set.
• Rental shoes (Adidas) are available for $25 USD each player.
• Mandatory dress code: Polo type shirt with collar, Bermuda shorts or trousers (men). Shorts/skirts or pants for ladies. Everyone requires suitable footwear. No t-shirts, tank tops, bathing suits, or jeans.
• No shows will be charged a penalty of $25 for transportation unless 24-hour notice for cancellation is provided. A confirmation number will be provided as proof of cancellation.
• Additional charges will be the responsibility of the guest and paid at the time of check-in.
Gran Coyote Riviera Maya Golf Course
Pricing from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021:
Junior (less than 17 years old) 10 am – 4 pm: US $60 USD
Extra Cart fee (no golf): $48 USD
*Additional pricing details: Prices are in USD and include taxes. Golf carts are mandatory and must be used by all golfers. Premium Tee Times are from 7 a.m. – 1:50 p.m. Twilight or 9 holes: 2pm-4pm. Individual reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance through the resort’s concierge and are subject to availability, no name changes to existing bookings will be allowed. A no-show penalty of $50 USD will be charged to your room. To avoid this fee guests must cancel with a minimum of 24-hours before the booked tee time. Additional supplements and policies (including separate cancellation policies) do apply for groups of 16 or larger. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. This offer is subject to availability and can be modified at any time. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Free round of golf is applicable to adults 18 years or older. Transportation to and from the hotel to the golf course is not included.
El Mayakoba Golf Course
Special pricing is available to our guests, please contact us for more details.