Bring your pup along! Dreams Resorts & Spas now welcome small dogs on property when you book the required room category. Your furry friend will enjoy food and water bowls, a Dreams Resorts themed dog bed, toys and more.
Thinking about bringing your best furry friend along? Here are a few facts to keep in mind:
- Dreams' dog policy requires dogs to be under 22 lbs. (10 kgs.)
- No more than one dog is permitted in any guest room
- Dogs are only allowed in designated dog area(s) of the hotel grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the pool, fitness center, spa, retail shops, golf facilities, or on the beach
- Dogs will be allowed in certain restaurants that have a terrace or an outside area. These select restaurants will supply available dog bowls for food and water
- Dogs may not be left alone in a guest room longer than two hours at a time or overnight - guests must show the provided "Dog Friendly Room" door hanger when leaving their animal alone in the room
- All dogs must be on a controlled leash at all times or in a dog carrier when not in a guest room
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on resort grounds and properly disposing of waste in designated areas
- Room cleaning services will only be completed if the guest is present with the dog to ensure everyone's safety and comfort!
Please note the number of dog-friendly rooms on property is capacity controlled and only available upon request prior to arrival by contacting the resort's reservations department. The small dog program does not apply to certified services animals as required by law.
If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact: